Bigfoot Adventure Weekends comes to Colorado!
When: August 7th-9th, 2020
Where: Glen Isle Resort, Bailey, CO
Details: Alan and Jesse have teamed up with Jim Myers and The Sasquatch Outpost in addition to the Glen Isle Resort to bring the yearly Bigfoot campout to Colorado. Join this inaugural event as BAW brings the adventure to the Rocky Mountains, don't miss the beginning of a new chapter. This 3 day, 2 night family adventure is sure to get your curiosity peaked. Our experienced Bigfoot investigators are all geared up and ready to share their knowledge and take you on your very own investigation for the legendary Sasquatch.
REGISTER NOW $150 per person (13+ Only)
Each ticket purchased includes free addmission to the Sasquatch Encounter Discovery Museum!
Special Event: Advanced Night Ops - Thursday August 6, 2020 - Location is Confidential
Meet our guides and tour the Sasquatch Encounter Discovery Museum, break into small groups and head into remote areas of the Rocky Mountains where you will primitive camp with your group and explore the area at night in an attempt to make contact with the legendary Sasquatch. Dinner and breakfast are included as well as an experienced guide. This event is very limited (10 tickets total) and should not be missed.
REGISTER NOW $100 per person (18+ Only) - Thursday Night (Does not include the weekend)
The Legend Awaits - Join the Search today!
Experience the thrill of a lifetime searching for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot! Join experienced researchers for three days and two nights as they take you in the field on guided expeditions. Learn from demonstrations and workshops, as well as actual night investigations. To help you along the road of Bigfoot research you will be given training on using special techniques and equipment.
No Experience Required
Bigfoot Adventure Weekends is geared towards the “never been” to the “I just got my boots muddy last weekend” Bigfoot enthusiast. We provide a relaxed atmosphere where your weekend will be customized to meet your needs with advanced hikes or limited action. You can choose your own adventure!
- Primitive Camping for two nights (bring your own gear)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Guided hikes through Sasquatch sighting areas by our staff of experienced Bigfoot researchers
- Nightly bonfire and sharing of personal Bigfoot experiences (snacks provided)
- Night Ops led by some of the top Bigfoot researchers. Attendees will be broken into several teams and given specific tasks related to our research. Our trained staff will guide the teams, late into the night, to the best possible locations for having your own encounter with the legendary Bigfoot.
- Training class topics may include: evidence collection, foot print casting, night sound identification, trail cam setup and baiting techniques
* BAW may involve physical exertion, hiking steep inclines, walking through areas with standing water, loose dirt or gravel, traversing difficult terrain with low visibility, coming in contact with various wildlife and other potentially dangerous situations and with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. You will be required to sign a liability release wavier and an audio/video/still photo release upon arrival at the event. No weapons permitted.